Thursday, February 5, 2015

What the hell?

I left work at 3:30 so I could go home, get changed and then meet my wife at the car mechanic so they could take care of her car tomorrow. It didn't quite go that way....

I got home to find that while we may have only gotten an inch at work, we got four inches here in town and they had plowed. And when I say plowed, I mean they widened the road by pushing 2 1/2 feet of snow into our driveways.

So I parked in the road, walked to my garage, got my snow blower and cleared my driveway.

Then I went to meet my wife at the mechanic.

*

The car is at the mechanic because while she was driving, the ABS light came on. That's never a good sign.

The mechanic thinks it might have something to do with the weather but he won't know until he looks at it,

I'm really hoping the ABS light doesn't turn out to one of those, "Well, it'll be a thousand dollars for the circuit board and another two hundred for labor..." things.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: