Thursday, February 19, 2015

Does the President love the United States?

According to Rudi Giuliani, the President doesn't love America.

Now I'm not saying he's wrong and I'm not saying he's right but I am going to say this:
Disagreeing with the President is fine but disrespecting him is simply an indication that you lack any argument against his position.

Rudi Giuliani always had my respect and I always thought that he handled himself extremely well when he was mayor of New York but I can't say he's representing himself very well by saying things like that.

I suggest you back it off a notch there Rudi and don't lower yourself to the level of someone who spent all of his first term and most of his second term blaming everything that was wrong on President Bush.

*

NESN has announced their television coverage of spring training games:
    Sunday, March 8New York Mets (Port St. Lucie)1:00 PM
    Friday, March 13New York Yankees7:00 PM
    Sunday, March 15Philadelphia (Clearwater)1:00 PM
    Tuesday, March 17Atlanta1:00 PM
    Saturday, March 21Pittsburgh (Bradenton)1:00 PM
    Sunday, March 22Philadelphia1:00 PM
    Sunday, March 29Tampa Bay1:00 PM
    Monday, March 30Minnesota7:00 PM
    Tuesday, March 31Tampa Bay (Port Charlotte)1:00 PM
    Wednesday, April 1Toronto1:00 PM
    Friday, April 3Minnesota1:00 PM
Now you know what I will doing and when I'll be doing it during the month of March....

*

Here are some links:

No comments: