Monday, February 2, 2015

More snow, less football.

So now that the Patriots are the Superb Owl champions, football season has come to an end.

Also, it's still winter in New England which means, and I realize this may shock some of you, it's snowing again.

*

I opted to work from home today so I got to avoid being on the road with crazy drivers. It's nice working at a company that provides us with the ability to function at home just as if we were sitting in our office.

It's not a bad gig.

*

Well, time for me to give some thought to doing my driveway.

. . .

There, I've thought about it.

It's still snowing like hell out there and it looks like it's not going to stop until after 8:00 or 9:00 tonight. It makes no sense to go out and do it now only to find another 3 or 4 inches out there tomorrow morning.

Guess I'll wait until 9:00 and do it then.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: