Friday, January 19, 2018

Did Tom Brady hurt himself?

The Patriots are in full bullshit mode, trying to confuse the Jaguars with claims that Tom Brady has injured his hand and is not practicing. This will cause the Jaguars to plan for the possibility that Hoyer may be the quarterback for this Sunday's game.

In my opinion, Brady has a sore thumb and instead of working out and irritating it, he's letting it work itself out and he'll be playing on Sunday.

If however, Brady really is injured and he is not in the game on Sunday and the Patriots lose, you can bet that someone is going to put a contract out on whomever it is that traded away Jimmy Garoppolo.


I haven't been flying since I went up with my instructor in December because the weekend weather hasn't been all that great for flying.

I'm really hoping that changes soon.

Also, I like to schedule some night flying with my instructor. That is something I want to do before the clocks because flying at 6:00 at night is better for us old guys than flying at 8:00 at night.


You might find something interesting here:

No comments: