Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Still cold

I made the mistake of walking across campus wearing loafers. Never again. I might as well have been in my socks. Next time I'll remember to change into my nice warm boots before I go trudging across the frozen tundra.


Looks like the Red Sox are making a push for J. D. Martinez. This is a good thing if they also make a push to trade Bradley.

Martinez is an outfielder and they already have three outfielders. In order to make room for him, they need to lose one. Bradley would be the one I'd lose because when it comes to hitting, he's streaky at best. He also has value since he's four full years from free agency which means he's an inexpensive player to have on a team roster.

Well have to wait and see what happens.


Here are some links you can click on:

No comments: