Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Thank goodness I have The Beast!

I might not have been able to remove that 2 inches of snow without it!

Man, the weather dweebs weren't even close to being right about this storm. They predicted 4-8 inches and I'm not sure we even got 2 inches.

I did, however, have the whole day off because of the snow. I spent it being lazy and maybe working on John's computer.

Have I mentioned I really like working at the college.


Those of you that don't pay attention to the financial markets, move along.

Those of you that do pay attention to the financial markets, holy crap!

I don't know if it's because of the changes to the tax code or if it's because investors or crazy but the DJIA closed at 26,115 today. One year ago it closed at 19,804. That means the DJIA has grown 6,300 points this year.

How does that equate to you and me? Well it means the market has grown by about 30%.

Who the hell ever expected a 30% growth in our investments? Not me, that's who.


Here are some links you can click on:

No comments: