Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Yes, I watched some of the State of the Union

Not all of it, just some of it,

No, I didn't watch that Kennedy kid give the democrats rebuttal. I haven't heard a Kennedy say anything I've wanted to listen to since Bobby said, "Now it's on to Chicago, and let's win there!" I liked Bobby Kennedy. He was shot and killed right after he said that. After that, no Kennedy ever said anything worth sh!t.

I've about had it with politics in this country.

Here's a guy I would vote for:

If you don't know who that is, you've never seen one of the greatest movies of our time. Do yourself a favor and find a copy of Hollywood Knights.

Trust me, you'll laugh.


You should think about these links.

While you are thinking about them, you could think about clicking on them:

No comments: