Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Well, that was an expensive day.

The stock market took a big hit today and that translates to a big hit to my retirement accounts. Fortunately, the hit I took doesn't even equal half of what my account has made since January 1st.

Unfortunately, I think this may be a signal that the market is probably going to go through a "correction".

"Correction" is a word used by financial guys to hide the fact they lost all of your money.


Speaking of finances, I still don't have all my tax forms yet. This is because the IRS gives brokerages until February 15th to issue 1099 reports. Last year, my 1099s arrived around February 8th.

It would be nice if they show up by February 8th because then I can do my taxes over the weekend and know if we will be getting a refund or if I have to kill myself for the insurance money.


While I go check my investment account balances and cringe, you can click on these:

No comments: