Sunday, January 14, 2018

More football.

This morning was errands and then grocery shopping. After that it was over to my mother-in-laws house to spend a few hours cleaning out the attic. That's a huge job done.

After that, we delivered a piece of furniture to her apartment and then it was home to watch some football.

While I was watching football, I managed to copy all of the data off of Johns hard drive onto a spare drive. This is a big deal because John had all of his photos, his videos and and his documents on that hard drive.


As far as football goes, the Patriots won last nights game and I like to think it's because I managed to stay awake long enough to watch the entire thing. This means I am tired.

As for today, the Steelers failed to overcome a highly-motivated Jaguars. The Jaguars managed to take an early lead and then maintain that lead throughout the entire game.

So next Sunday, the Patriots will host the Jaguars for the AFC conference championship.

You can bet I will be watching that.


While I am not staying up to watch any football, you can click on these links:

No comments: