Saturday, January 13, 2018

It's a football kind of day.

The Eagles hosted the Falcons this afternoon and the Eagles managed to win. That means the Eagles will play in the NFC conference playoff next Saturday against either the Vikings or the Saints, depending on who wins tomorrows NFC game.

It was nice to see LeGarrette Blount carry that ball against anyone but the Patriots.

Speaking of the the Patriots, they are playing the Titans this evening.

I'm hoping the Patriots win because if they don't, their season is over with. Since the game starts at 8:30, I'm pretty sure I won't be staying awake to watch the entire thing but I'll give it my best shot.

If the Patriots win tonight, they'll play either the Jaguars or the Steelers in next Saturdays AFC conference championship. If it's the Steelers, you can bet there will be some texting going on between me and my cousins out in Pittsburgh.

A week after that is SuperB owl Sunday and I'm hoping the Patriots are in it.


I spent several hours trying to fix John's computer this afternoon and it's looking like maybe it doesn't want to be fixed. I have no idea what he did to it but my guess is a corrupt MBR or some corruption in Windows system files.

My goal, if I can't restore Windows, is to at least recover his personal files and then rebuild it from scratch.

Hopefully the restore thing works because I'm not looking forward to finding and copying all of his files.

No matter what happens, my wife says I should tell him to buy a Macbook with as many years of Apple Care as he can possibly get.


Here are last weeks statistics for this site.


What I wanted to point out is that Firefox seems to have overtaken Chrome in the browser wars.


I saw this the other day and thought it was pretty funny:

Sounds like something I would do...


Here are a few links:

No comments: