Thursday, November 14, 2019

Another day of busy

The college put on its annual Thanksgiving lunch for us today and it was very good. And by very good, I mean pretty damned tasty.

Every month, they put on a lunch for us and sometimes it kind of sucks. Most times it's okay. Today was really really good.

I'm still full so no need for dinner tonight. Maybe I'll just have a snack later on.


We continue to muddle our way through the changes going on in my department and I am beginning to get frustrated with the pace that things are moving. I am of the opinion that when you have a band-aid to remove, it's best to yank it off quickly.

The sooner the changes are implemented, the better off we will all be.


The state of Massachusetts has passed a law banning menthol cigarettes and imposing a 75% tax on vape products.

I don't smoke so I don't care but this, my friends, is the government telling you how to live your life and I find it very disconcerting that people are okay with this.

This is bad.

Very bad.


The Bruins are off tonight but the Steelers are playing the Browns this evening.

Maybe I'll watch some of that.

While I do that, you can go clickity-click on these:

No comments: