Friday, November 29, 2019

None of the black Friday crap for me

The last thing I want to ever do is set foot in a crowded retail operation. I don't like going shopping on days when no one else is out, never mind when every raging mental deficient on the planet is trying to get the latest thing-a-ma-bob, hodingle or what-cha-call-it.

When we had little kids and it was our job to buy them Christmas presents, we would wander out into the wilds of the malls and buy them crap. Now our kids are adults and seem happier with money or food than they do with anything we can pick out for them.

The only person I need to shop for is my wife and she does most of it for me.


The Bruins beat the Rangers this afternoon to take sole possession of first place in the National Hockey League.

The Capitals are 2 points behind the Bruins in the standings and they are currently losing to the Lightning. If they turn things around and win tonight's game, the best they can do is end up in a tie. If they lose tonight, the Bruins will retain first place.

First place is always a good place to be.


These links are for you:

No comments: