Wednesday, November 27, 2019

New windshield

We had the windshield replaced on my wife's car today. If you need to have glass work done, give Casey Glass a shout. They did great work, they handled the insurance and the did it all quickly.

Just sayin' is all. You can call whoever you want to call. No skin off my teeth if you call someone else.


We also got a little grocery shopping done this morning. I have no idea what the grocery stores were like this afternoon but they were pretty close to empty at 8:15 this morning.

One of the highlights of waking up early is that we get things done before a lot of people even think about starting their day.

One of the lowlights about waking up early is that we fall asleep at 9:00 at night.

Guess you have to take the good with the bad.


Based on my calculations, the DJIA, the S&P and the NASDAQ are all making it possible for me to once again believe that maybe, at some point in my future, I might be able to think about possibly retiring.

Just wanted to throw that out there for ya because I know you are all concerned about my financial well-being.


Yes, there is hockey again tonight.

After stomping of the Canadiens 8-1 last night and moving into a first place tie in the NHL, the Bruins hopped on a plane (or a bus or a train) and traveled the 100 miles to Ottawa where they will play the Senators.

The last time they played the Senators, they won 5-2 so I'm hoping for a similar outcome this time.


Here are today's links:

No comments: