Sunday, November 10, 2019

Kind of a lazy day

I managed to get the leaves of the backyard, or as I like to call it, The Dogs latrine. I also remembered to bring my garden hoses in before they froze solid.

Other than that, I spent the day doing as little as possible, lounging on my couch and watching bad television and some football.


Speaking of football, the Patriots are on a bye week. They still hold the number one spot in the AFC at 8-1 while the 49'rs are still undefeated in the NFC at 8-0.

I was going to watch the Steelers host the Rams but Fox decided to carry the Panthers / Packers game. Fox does that sometimes and it kind of pises me off. They did it during the baseball season when they were scheduled to carry a Red Sox game and instead carried a LPGA tournament.

Fox sucks.


The Bruins are hosting the Flyers this evening so I'll watch as much of that as I can. Since I slept until 6:30 this morning instead of my usual 5:00, maybe I'll be able to watch the entire game.

Only time will tell.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: