Friday, November 15, 2019

Feast or Famine

The last few days have been feast and today was famine. Not only was I not busy today, I was bored. At one point I thought I was going to nod off in my office.

The highlight of my day was resetting someones MultiFactor Authentication settings so he could work from home.

The lowlight was when I was listening to a web presentation on what North Korea is currently doing via the internet (attacks, hacks, etc..). It was, to say the least, a bit dry. The speaker had a monotone voice and his presentation was too technical for the subject matter.

At one point it got so bad I swear I heard someone in the background say, "Move on" while he was speaking. I think that was when I realized I was about to fall asleep.


I'm going to watch some hockey. Hopefully they win tonight.

Here are a few links for you:

No comments: