Sunday, November 17, 2019

I managed an hour in the pattern today

I flew for an hour today and I managed to get 5 take-offs and landings, including one go-around.

There was a slight crosswind but nothing unmanageable and all of the landings were good. The go-around happened when I got hit by a little gust that caught me off guard just as I crossed the runway threshold. Rather than fight the plane onto the runway, I decided to let it keep flying and just go around for another shot at it. The second time went a lot better.

So anyways, I have once again meet the FAA's "3 full stop landing within 90 days" requirement so I can still carry passengers if anyone wants to go for a ride.


The Christmas gathering invitations have begun and we have a few to attend. The traditional neighborhood party, the family parties and the friends parties.

I gotta be honest with you, at my age, parties are kind of a pain in the ass but it's always nice to see everyone.


The Patriots were in Philadelphia this afternoon to play the Eagles and things went kinda okay.

The Patriots were predicted to win by at least 4 points, with most predictions in the 4 to 14 point range. No one predicted they would lose.

As it turned out, they won by 7 points. And it was a tough 7 points.


Here are some links:

No comments: