Sunday, November 24, 2019

The Bruins won in OT

They were down 4-2 and managed to score 2 goals to tie the game before the final siren sounded. Then they scored to win the game during OT.

They are now in second place in the Eastern conference, 2 points behind the Capitals.

I know it's still early in the season but things are looking good for the Bruins.


The Patriots are playing the Cowboys and they are up 10-6 at the half. It's raining like hell out in Foxboro and I'm betting that football is slick like greased lightning.

Hopefully the Patriots come out for the second half and explode on the field. I would love to see them run roughshod on the Cowboys. I don't like the Cowboys or their owner, Jerry Jones.

He's a jerk.

Jerky Jones.


I'm going to go eat some dinner and watch the rest of this game.

You should click on these:

No comments: