Friday, November 22, 2019

I need new wiper blades

There is one thing I can't stand about new cars and that is the extra bright headlights. They are terrible on a dry day but let there be a little rain and instead of a single bright light shining in your eyes, you have the refraction off of the water droplets and I can't see shit.

To make it even worse, my wiper blades are streaky and the skip a portion of the windshield right at eye level.

First thing tomorrow morning, I'm changing those things and hopefully I'll be able to see a little better on a rainy night.

I considered carrying my bb gun and shooting out the headlights of those oncoming cars but I understand that may be against the law and I'd probably get in trouble.


The Bruins won last night but they played like crap. They seem to be losing track of the puck.

To paraphrase Wayne Gretzky's dad, Walter, they need to start going to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been. Now that I read that, maybe they just need to go where no one else is and be ready to receive a pass. I believer they call that "getting open".


No sports tonight so I'll burn off some more DVRs.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: