Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Back at work

As much as I enjoyed taking yesterday off, I felt the need to go back to work today.

And based on that previous sentence, I'm wondering if I might need to go see a shrink...

*

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about the "fiscal cliff". It's a phrase that is designed to frighten us.

The government wants to frighten us just enough so that when they suddenly announce that they've reached a compromise, we'll all be damned glad that we only have to pay a few hundred dollars more every year in taxes instead of the few thousand we would have to pay if they didn't reach a compromise.

We are a stupid, gullible people and when all of this is over in January, we'll be all excited about the fact it cost us money.

*

You can click on the following links:


No comments: