Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's quiet. Almost too quiet....

This is shaping up as the perfect storm. My youngest came home from college sick and he still hasn't recovered.

Today, my wife woke up feeling like dreck and she's all jammed up. According to her, she can be sick today but not tomorrow or Tuesday.

I say good luck to that.

Also, my daughter has managed to flip her sleep schedule so now she is sleeping from 3:00am to 2:00pm which is not good at this time of the year.

And on top of that, my eldest, who has poison ivy, is working in Boston until 11:00 tonight. After that, he'll hop into his car and drive home.

He should probably arrive here around 1:00 or 2:00am and hopefully fall asleep until 8:00 tomorrow morning when we will wake him up and we will all go see his doctor for his first annual followup.

As for me, I feel great and I'm sleeping like a corpse at night.

As weird as it sounds, I'm the only one that has a pretty good chance of not being sick, tired or cranky for Christmas.

WhoDaThunk.....

*

Enjoy these links:


No comments: