Monday, December 10, 2012

It has finally arrived.

I am now the proud owner of a NEMA L14-30 all-weather power inlet. That means that this weekend, I can install it on my porch, run a complete system test and give myself my seal of approval.

At some point in the near future, my cousin will give his seal of approval.

Then it will be up to the town to give the official seal of approval.

At least I hope they give the official seal of approval....

*

I'm fast approaching the time when I will be doing very little work and much vacationing. That means that this period of time is filled with long days as I attempt to finish up all of the outstanding tasks before I walk out the door on a 14 day absence.

What I'm trying to say is that this is kind of a long day and you get kind of a short post.

*

Here are some links:


No comments: