Friday, December 14, 2012

There is nothing I can possibly say.

As I was driving home with my youngest, listening to the radio, he said, "What is wrong with us?"

I told him I have no idea but something is obviously not right with our society.

First some guy goes into a movie theater and kills 12 people, then some guy goes into a mall and kills 2 people and now some guy goes into a room filled with little kids and kills at least 20 of them.

You can't blame it on guns because there have been guns in our society since it was founded.

No, it's not the guns. It's the people.

So I guess my question is what is different about the people.

Is it the stress of the massive unemployment?

Is it the permissiveness of our society in the sense that suddenly everything is okay?

Is it a chemical imbalance do to the overuse of some drug?

Is it because of all the radio signals floating around, effecting our brains?

I have no idea what it is but I do know that when some mental deficient can walk into a room filled with babies and kill them, there is something wrong and we better figure out what it is.

Soon.

No comments: