Saturday, December 1, 2012

December is here.

How the hell did it become December so freakin' quickly.

I've got to get some Christmas shopping done and the government needs to get the budget taken care of.

And too be honest with you, I'm pretty sure it's more important that I get my Christmas shopping done than it is for the government to figure out the budget.

The way I figure it, no matter what happens with this whole "fiscal cliff" thing, I'm going to get screwed and it's going to cost me money.

If there is one thing I've learned after all these years, it's that anytime the government does anything with taxes, it ends up costing me money.

*

It Is Alive!!!


The subpanel has electricity running to it and it is ready to accept the first two 15amp circuits. The circuit extension wires are run but not connected to the actual circuits. I figure on Monday, when I'm home alone, I'll kill the circuits and swing them over.

After that, it'll be a simple matter of pulling the wires for the remaining six circuits and swinging them over.

This is all assuming that I don't electrocute myself or burn down my house....

*

Here are todays links:


No comments: