Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time for a brain dump.

  1. I have never owned, nor have I ever worn, one of those yellow rubber LiveStrong wrist bands.
  2. The Weather Channel needs to stop giving every snow storm a name and calling it "dangerous". It's annoying and misleading.
  3. The NRA and the Federal Government are two entities made up entirely of arrogant, pompous, self-important idiots who lack the ability to see other points of view or care about other opinions.

*

I still have welts from my time at the Holy Cross elementary school.

I managed to get myself whacked by a ruler or one of those pointers on a pretty regular basis and I'm not alone. There are other guys walking around that got beat as regularly as I did.

Sister Francis Julie wielded a snappy little oak ruler and she could catch you with it when you least expected it. And then, when I got home, I caught hell from my mom and dad for acting up in school.

There was no rest for the wicked....

*

I waved at Terry Francona's dad last week when he walked out of his house as we drove by.

At least I think it was Terry Francona's dad.

It was some old guy that could have been Terry Francona's dad walking out of a house that could have been Terry Francona's dads house so I'm sticking with my story.

*

This has been my semi-periodical-irregular brain dump.

*

You can click on these links if you would like:


No comments: