Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's Sunday. That means tomorrow is Monday.

I only worked three days last week and I'm only working four days this week. Next week, I will be working five days.

After my ten days of vacation, I'm "easing" myself back into a full work week.

*

I understand that the NHL has settled the dispute between the players and the owners and they will now begin playing hockey.

Big deal, screw hockey.

I would like to point out that we are now thirty five days away from pitchers and catchers reporting for spring training. Eleven days after that, the Red Sox will play the Boston College Eagles and the Northeastern Huskies in two split-squad games. Two days later, they will play the Rays.

Like I said, screw hockey, give me baseball anytime.

*

The links are here:


No comments: