Sunday, January 20, 2013

Still psyching myself up

Today is the final day of psyching myself up to clean my workbench.

During my psyching, I will try to get some other things done but I make no promises. Psyching takes a lot of effort and concentration.

*

I understand there is a football game of some type going on this evening. Something about the ACF or FAC or AFC Championship. Not sure what that means but if there is nothing else on television, maybe I might watch a bit of it. I always liked watching football. Especially when the goalie makes a good save or the striker scores a goal from midfield.

*

We have returned our youngest to his institution of higher learning, once again leaving us with a nice, quiet, adults-only house.

Well, The Dog is still with us but he is a surprisingly quiet dog. He doesn't bark unless a stranger shows up at our door. And when I say he doesn't bark, I mean it he really doesn't bark. When he wants to be let back into the house, rather than bark, he kinda bangs his head on the door a few times.

*

Here are a couple of links you can click on while I watch football:


No comments: