Saturday, January 19, 2013

No rules today

I promised my wife I would clean my work bench this weekend so I have to spend most of today psyching myself up. This is a daunting task that I am not looking forward to.

Fortunately, this is a three-day weekend for me.

*

The pro-gun vs. anti-gun debate continues and so far, it looks like no one is winning. There are, however some interesting things happening.

In New York, they banned all weapons that have a magazine capacity greater than seven rounds. What they neglected to do in their mad rush to solve the worlds problems was take into account that most law enforcement officers are issued a weapon with more than seven rounds.

Since they forgot to put a provision into the law that exempts law enforcement, that means that effective Thursday morning, every cop, game warden, trooper, security guard and sheriff in the state of New York was in violation of state law and subject to arrest.

This is funny stuff here people. Funny stuff...

*

You can click on these links of you would like:


No comments: