Sunday, November 10, 2013

I just got a lower cellphone bill !!!

My eldest offspring is no longer on my cellphone plan and that means we just got ourselves a lower cell phone bill!

His phone was passing away and he isn't eligible for an upgrade on Verizon for another few months. Rather than deal with a broken phone, he bought himself a shiny new Google Nexus 5 and opened an account on T-Mobile.

I always liked T-Mobile when we had them for our provider but at the time, they had zero coverage north of the Massachusetts border. Since two of my children are in college north of the border, we needed to switch back to Verizon.

At some point, when my children are no longer in college,  we will probably cancel Verizon and move back to T-Mobile. Verizon is kind of expensive for what they give you.

*

Speaking of offspring, my daughter came home to visit with us this weekend. I guess she needed some sleep and some mom food. Trust me, she got plenty of both.

It was nice to see her.

*

Here are today's links:

No comments: