Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Traffic sucks

Today was the day for college offspring to return home. My daughter left school around 11:30 or so and made it home safe and sound.

I drove to New Hampshire to get my son this afternoon and I gotta tell you, the traffic sucked. Normally it takes and hour and forty five minutes. Today it took almost two hours and fifteen minutes.

There is a lot of construction on I-91 so that slows things down but the big thing slowing everyone was all the state troopers pulling everyone over and generating revenue for our cash-strapped state.

I saw at least twelve cars pulled over by troopers and in each case, I'm betting they wrote out a $100+ ticket. That's a lot of revenue.

*

Since I was gone a good part of the day, I didn't have a lot of time for the interwebs.

Here's all I got. for you:

No comments: