Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Well, at least it wasn't snow.

At 6:00 this morning, it was pouring buckets. Fortunately for me, I cleaned my gutters last Saturday so there were no annoying overflows to flood my basement.

In other rain news, The Dog wasn't overjoyed with the it because, hey, when you gotta pee, you gotta pee.

He forced himself to go out to conduct his business but as he walked out, he shot me a look over his shoulder that was basically an accusation that I was inflicting extreme cruelty upon him.

I let him back in and dried him off with a towel.

If there is one thing The Dog enjoys, it's getting toweled off. He loves it almost as much as going for a walk. That small act more than made up for my forcing him out into the rain and once again, he loved me with all his heart and soul.

*

Here are today's links:


No comments: