Saturday, February 13, 2016

I am in need of a nap

Today was one seriously lazy day and I needed it.

I woke up at 5:00, let the dogs out, made the coffee and then fell back to sleep.

I woke up at 6:30, watched the news, read the interwebs, drank some coffee and then fell back to sleep.

I woke up at 9:45 when my wife announced she was going grocery shopping. I took a shower, drank some more coffee, helped put the groceries away and then spent the next few hours reviewing my federal taxes.

*

I hate doing my taxes.

We did them last weekend and since we owe, we won't be sending them in until April 18th. I figured I'd go over them one more time just to see if I missed something.

I didn't.

Once again, the middle-class, specifically me, gets screwed by the government....

*

Here are some links you can click on while I contemplate the fact that pitchers and catchers report to spring training this coming Thursday:

No comments: