Tuesday, February 23, 2016

It looks like I will survive,

So some of you know where I work and some of you may have read the recent news stories about my employer.

I am pleased to say that I remain gainfully employed and I anticpate doing so until the time comes for me to retire.

As for some of my friends, they did not fare quite so well but, for the most part, they don't have anything bad to say. That tells me that I work for a decent company that while it sucks to have to eliminate jobs, they are trying to do so with as little pain as possible.

And that is enough about that.

*

This is a picture of an audience member from the Bernie Sanders rally up at UMASS in Amherst:


Dude, Woodstock ended over 40 years ago. Get a haircut, put on some clean clothes and grown the f' up.

*

Here are a few links:

No comments: