Friday, February 12, 2016

Interesting day at work.

I won't go into details because, to be honest with you, I don't really have any details. I will say that it looks like there will be some downsizing activity taking place in the next few weeks.

This will be bad for some people and less than good for other people.

The remainder will be happy to have a job and life will go on for them.

I'm hoping I'm in the remainder.

*

The final vet school visit took place today when my daughter flew down to Philadelphia at 7:00 this morning and flew back home at 7:20 this evening. Well, actually, she flew back at 9:00 tonight because it wouldn't be a vet school trip without a flight delay!

Now she waits to hear from all the schools she interviewed with.

Hopes are high that she has multiple choices.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: