Friday, February 5, 2016

Not the best of days for my girl.

We got to the airport in plenty of time for her to board her flight...

...and sit on the plane for more than an hour while it, and every other plane at Bradley airport, was being de-iced and delayed by bad weather.

At some point in the morning, it became clear that she was going to miss her 11:00 am connecting flight in Charlotte but American Airlines called the house and my wife was able to get her on a 2;50 flight from Charlotte to Minneapolis.

She arrived in Charlotte at 11:30 or so. Plenty of time to catch the 2:50 flight that she had been rebooked on. She found a comfortable seat where she...

...sat until 4:00 pm which is what time her 2:50 flight actually took off.

I'm not sure, since I wasn't with her, but I'm betting my poor daughter was not really enjoying all of her time in airports.

But I'm happy to report that she is safely at her friends apartment and will be at her interview for the University of Minnesota Veterinary School tomorrow morning.

*

You can visit these links:

No comments: