Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Nice normal productive day for me today.

I did not have to work late nor did I have to struggle with people who don't know what they are doing.

It's nice to get a lot done without any frustrations. I should do this more often.

*

Today is New Hampshire primary day and I can't figure out why that should matter to me.

*

Special note to Cam Newton -

My Uncle Marino wrote a lot of stories about Arnold Palmer. As a matter of fact, I think it's safe to say that my Uncle Marino is a friend of Arnold Palmer.

Back in 2005, Marino wrote a tribute article about Arnold for the 66th Senior PGA Tournament.

This was the final paragraph from that article:
    When Arnie Palmer shoots 80-something in the Masters, you go talk to him. This was the case in the early 80s. A small group of us found Palmer sitting at his locker, head down, dejected, discouraged, whipped. Finally, one writer broke the taut, embarrassing silence.

    "Arnie," the guy said, "we hate to have to talk to you at a time like this."

    Palmer looked up and said:

    "Fellas -- we talked when times were good, we'll talk when times are bad."

That is how a champion behaves.

*

While you are waiting for the New Hampshire poll results to roll in, you can click on these links:

No comments: