Sunday, March 20, 2016

Guess who remembered to work this morning!

I promised a project team that I would do some things for them this morning to make their lives a little easier. Whenever I make those promises, I have a fear that I will go to bed on Saturday and wake up on Sunday morning having completely forgotten about my commitment.

Fortunately, I didn't forget and this morning I shut off a bunch of old processes once the project team reported that their new processes were in place and functional.

For their sake, I hope it stays that way. I can turn the old stuff back on pretty quickly but no one wants that.

*

The Red Sox have now won 2 in a row.

Call me when they've won 5 in a row...

On the upside, the Red Sox have finally admitted that Travis Shaw is a better third baseman than Pablo Sandoval and there are no guarantees in this life.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: