Thursday, March 3, 2016

I need to stop thinking about it.

I have been thinking non-stop about the people that are running for President and I need to stop.

I realize that some of you think your candidate is the smartest person on the earth but I'm here to tell you that you are wrong. Your candidate is a freakin' arrogant, self-centered egotist with no more intelligence or compassion than a large snake.

I know that you're thinking to yourself, "Steve! You don't even know who my preferred candidate is! How can you be so positive?"

Simple - They are all arrogant self-centered egotists with limited intelligence and compassion.

We are screwed and a lot of us know it.

I really need to stop thinking about this because it's gonna give me a heart attack and an ulcer.

*

These links may entertain you:

No comments: