Friday, March 18, 2016

No baseball tonight

They played two split-squad games this afternoon and they lost both of them.

This is not going well and I will not be surprised if at some point in May, the club announces that Tori Lovullo has replaced John Farrell as the team manager.

Just sayin' is all...

*

My wife called me around 11:00 this morning to let me know that the pipes under the sink had a slight problem.

Yes, the main is disconnected and the tail pipe from the sink is disconnected.

I was told, "It just fell apart!" and I gotta believe her. Turns out the main was in the connector less than a 1/4 of an inch and the tail pipe wasn't seated any better.

Fortunately for my back and for my wife's ears, I was able to get it all put back together correctly. There was no back damaged and there was no swearing.

*

Here are a few links:

No comments: