Saturday, February 16, 2019

Finally got my haircut.

I am basically an old, fat, bald guy and for the record, that's not a bad thing. When my father was my age, he had been dead for five years.

I could probably do something abut my weight but I'm old and don't feel like it. Besides, I put on the weight after I quit smoking so if figure that's a pretty good trade-off.

I can't do anything about my age. It is what it is. I'm not in pain, my joints work just fine and I can still do simple math.

My lack of hair is something that I don't really care about. As a matter of fact, I would almost prefer to just shave it all off and be done with it. For most of my youth, I had long hair because it was the 70s and it was what teenagers did back then.

In 1976, when I graduated from high school, I went to a barbershop and said, "Cut it all off."

When I came home, my father was the happiest guy in the world. He hated my long hair.

And as it turns out, so did I. I quickly learned that taking care of short hair is a lot easier than taking care of long hair.

To get to the point, I've been saying for the last few weeks that I need to get my hair cut. My wife got sick and tired of listening to me and told me, "Go get it cut then!"

So I did.

And that's all I have to say about that.


You can enjoy these links while I watch NESN "Live updates from Spring Training" and then some other bad television:

No comments: