Friday, February 1, 2019

I need to go flying

I'm jonesin' for some time in the air but the weather has been working against me.

I won't fly in high winds and I won't fly in extreme cold. It's no fun to fly in either of those two extremes and the reason I fly is to have fun.

I'm kind of eyeballing next Wednesday when the winds are predicted to be 7mph and the temps are predicted to be in the low 40s. The problem is that predictions are just guesses based on fluid dynamics.

In other words, no one knows what the weather is going to be 5 days from today.


We are now 12 days away from Pitchers and Catchers reporting to spring training. We are now 21 days away from the first workout game when the Red Sox will play their traditional first spring training game against the Northeastern Huskies.

This has been your official spring training update.


Tonight I'm making some pizzas. Once those are done, we're going to eat said pizzas and then I'm going to fall asleep watching bad television.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: