Sunday, February 24, 2019

Good thing I flew yesterday

Kind of a crappy day today. It started with freezing rain that switched over to regular rain. Once the rain ended, the winds started to come up a bit.

Not the kind of day I want to spend in the air.


This may come as a shock to some of you but yes, I watched some baseball today.

Today I learned that Eduarda Nunez can run like the wind, Jackie Bradley can hit home runs and Dustin Pedroia knows how to use a razor.

Pedroia didn't play but they showed him in the dugout. It took me a minute or two before I realized it was him and then it was only when the announcer said his name.

The Red Sox managed to overcome an early deficit and come back to beat the Twins 8-5. I realize that spring training games have no meaning whatsoever but damn, it's fun to watch them win.


You can visit these links if you want:

No comments: