Sunday, February 10, 2019

I hate doing our taxes.

Once again, we owe the government more money than we have already paid them and it kind of pisses me off.

You would think that after all the bullshit talk about the bullshit "tax break", I wouldn't have to put up with this bullshit but you would be wrong.

There are still some things that TurboTax tells me are being worked out so I'm going to wait until some time around the first week of April. I'll redo my taxes then to see if I've missed anything and/or the government has resolved any of the issues they are trying to resolve.


So after a little more than a year of trying to be the best host and victualer he can be, my friend John has decided it was time to call it quits on his endeavor. He closed the Tap Room last night and won't be reopening it.

He is in the process of putting it up for sale so hopefully something comes of that and he can move on with his life.


I kind of wish I liked basketball because this lack of sports thing is kind of a pain in the ass.

I spent my afternoon watching DVRs snd I am now out of DVRs.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do until baseball season kicks off.


I'm going to watch some bad television and then fall asleep.

While I do that, you can think about visiting these links:

No comments: