Thursday, October 17, 2019

I hate windows

I had a new image loaded on my laptop at work today because it was pretty messed up. It had a few corrupt drivers and whenever I took it out of the docking station, it blue screened.

Well, the desktop guys loaded a test image on it for me and man, it is all screwed up now. It doesn't blue screen anymore but I can't find anything. All my shortcuts are gone. Plus all my bookmarks are gone.

I'm going to spend most of my day tomorrow trying to find everything.

I hate windows. This should not be this hard...


It got pretty damned windy last night and our power flicked out a few times but it was on steady this morning. It was weird - most of my neighborhood was without power but my street was up and running.

According to my daughter, it did go out after we left for work but she didn't care because she was sleeping. Electricity doesn't matter to the unconscious.


I'm going to watch some baseball and some hockey. The Bruins are on NESN at 7:00 and the Astros/Yankees are on FSI at 8:00. That means I get to watch all of the hockey game and then some of the baseball game.

While I do that, you can visit these:

No comments: