Sunday, October 6, 2019

They had me concerned

The Patriots beat the Redskins and they are now 5-0 but the game started poorly for them.

The Redskins scored first, making it 7-0 and then the Patriots scored. Unfortunately, they missed the PA and that made the score 7-6 in favor of the Redskins.

Then the Patriots scored two FGs, making the score 12-7 at the half.

In the second half, the Patriots scored three touchdowns and three PAs, making the final score 33-7.

The Patriots are now the only AFC team with a 5-0 record. The Chiefs are still at 4-0 and their game is scheduled at 8:30 tonight. I suspect that when I wake up tomorrow, I will see that the Patriots and the Chiefs will be tied at 5-0.


The Bruins managed to beat the Coyotes 1-0 last night and I managed to stay awake long enough to watch half the game.

That's a win for both of us.


Pat was generous enough to donate a tower PC case to my eldest son so he can build a gaming PC for his younger brother.

It appears my boys have taken after their father when it comes the nerdiness and Pat was kind enough to contribute to their fun.

I am, as always, the proud dad.


I'm going to eat some dinner and watch Americas Funniest Videos.

You can click on these links if you want:

No comments: