Sunday, October 27, 2019

World Series is tied at 2 games each.

I was really hoping the Nationals would finish off the Astros at home but that's not going to happen now. Depending on who wins tonight, one team will be going to Houston with a 3-2 lead.

I'm hoping it's the Nationals.

Go Nats!


The Patriots hosted the Browns at 4:30 this afternoon and it was raining pretty hard for the first half. Brady played pretty well considering the football was soaking wet.

I can't imagine holding on to a soaked football, never mind throwing one.

So anyways, the Patriots beat the Browns 27-10 giving them a 8-0 record at the halfway point in the season.

Not too shabby for a 42 year old quarterback.


The Bruins beat the Blues last night 3-0, picking up 2 points and giving them a 7-1-2 record & 16 points. This moves them within 3 points of the Sabres in the Eastern division.

They play the Rangers at 7:00 tonight and if they win, they pick up 2 more points and be within easy striking distance of the Sabres.


So now I'm going to watch some hockey. I'm hoping to watch all three periods of the game before I fall asleep but chances are slim of that happening.

It's good to have stretch goals but I'm also a realist.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: