Friday, October 18, 2019

We are still trying to get my work laptop functioning correctly

With Windows 10, Microsoft has entered a new world of "WTF!"

I have to admit that this image we are working with a test image. We are trying to finish it up so the desktop guys can distribute it to the general populace. That means I'm kind of guinea pigging it here and I anticipated that there would be problems.

Having said that, can someone explain to me why the damned system keeps telling me my firewall is turned off when we told it we are using a different product?

Very frustrating.


The Bruins lost in the second round of the shoot out.

The game ended in a 3-3 tie so they went into a shoot out. No one scored during the first round but the Lightening scored on Rask in the second round and that gave them the win.

The Yankees lost and the Astros are now one game away from moving on to the World Series.

No matter who wins the ALCS, all I'll have to say about it will be, "Go Nats!"


My lawn is clean (for now), dinner is made and baseball will be played at 7:00. I'll probably watch a little of that but I anticipate falling asleep early tonight. I'm really, really tired.

While I struggle to stay awake, you can struggle to click on these:

No comments: