Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I should probably run my lawn mower over my front yard.

My neighbors have several oak trees that are dropping leaves all over their yards. The wind is helping them out by moving some of the leaves from their lawn onto mine.

There aren't a lot of leaves and I can pick them up with the lawn tractor if I stay ahead of them. But, if I wait too long, there will be a lot of them and I'll have to get out the dreaded rake.

I hate the rake.


The Nationals won last night and lead the series 1-0. Yay! Go Nats!

Game two will be played at 8:00 tonight so I'll probably watch a few innings.

In other baseball news, it looks like David Ross may be the next manager of the Cubs. This is a good thing. I like Ross and I like the Cubs. When Ross played for the Red Sox, he was well respected and I was a little disappointed when they did not offer him a contract.


The Bruins won last night. Yay! Go B's!

They are off now until Saturday which is a nice little rest for them. I remember playing hockey when I was energetic. It's fast and brutal. Rest is a good thing.


You can click on these if you think they might be something you are interested in:

No comments: