Thursday, October 10, 2019

I'm not a fan of gymnastics

I could really care less about gymnastics. It's never appealed to me. It's like tennis - I know it's a sport that requires athleticism, stamina and skill but it's not my thing.

Having said that, I just want to say, "Holy Shit! This girl is pretty damned good!"

None of what she does is easy but some of the things she does are practically impossible and she is the only one that can do them. When you have three or four moves named after you, you can be pretty sure you are good at what you do.


Rays/Astros are on at 7:00, Giants/Patriots are on at 8:30 and Bruins/Avalanche are on at 9:00.

I'll watch some baseball, then fall asleep watching football and probably find out what the winning scores for all three game are tomorrow morning when I wake up and check the interwebs.

Such is my life.


While I watch those sports people do their sports things, you can do these link things:

No comments: