Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Oh no! It's gonna rain!

The last time they said we were going to get a shitload of rain and high winds, we got 0.1 inch of rain and winds that basically blew some leaves around.

I can't help but not be all that worried about this alleged "nor' easter" that's gonna beat us up.

Then again, I'm not stupid. I have enough gasoline to run my generator for two days...


My daughter and the dogs are still catching up on their sleep. Well, my daughter is catching up. The dogs are just living their normal life of sleep, eat, sleep, eat, frolic, sleep, repeat.


The Nationals swept the Cardinals in the NLCS, taking the NL Pennant and earning a spot in the World Series.

The Yankees are down 2-1 against the Astros and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'd like the Yankees to win simply because I'm not one of those guys who hates the Yankees. Some of their fans are regular a-holes but then again, so are some the Astros fans.

No matter who wins, I'd like to see the Nationals kick their ass in the World Series. They are the underdog and I like rooting for the underdog. I also like Max Scherzer.


You can click on these if you want:

No comments: