Friday, February 28, 2020

Dear Dell, Screw You

I don't know who gave Dell my email address but whoever it was deserves to be beat about the head and shoulders with a raspberry cane.

Dell started sending me "Welcome to Dell!" emails today and when I tried to unsubscribe, they told me I had to give them my email address. Screw them. The last I;'m going to do is confirm my email address with them.

Fortunately GMail provides a "block this sender" option and I have told gmail to treat any emaiol from Dell as spam. Why did I do that? because it's spam, that's why.

I hate spam.


Well, this has been the worst week for my retirement accounts. I'm pretty sure a lot of people are really screwed because they're already retired and aren't contributing to their funds. That means they aren't really going to catch that bounce when the market turns around.

I just hope it bounces soon.


The Bruins won and the Lightning lost. This means the Lightning is no longer in second place but the Bruins are still in first place. They are 6 points ahead of the Blues.

The Bruins added two new players and watching last nights game, they are good adds.

This team is looking & playing like a first place team and their are only 17 games left in the regular season.

I'm a happy fan.


Click these if you want:

No comments: